FireStick® is one of the smallest, most effective fire suppression devices on the market.
FireStick® can be installed directly inside the protected electrical equipment or anywhere short-circuits are likely to cause overheating or electrical fire.
FireStick® is held in place with strong magnets, which makes it easy to install. No additional tools or professional installers are needed.
When the ambient temperature is greater than 176 degrees Fahrenheit, FireStick® will automatically release a gas and the fire will be extinguished immediately.
Specifically, FireStick® puts out fires by releasing an environmentally friendly gas that reacts to the heat of the flame by forming a much cooler gaseous mixture with the air around the fire. The mixture then absorbs the heat from the fire. Combustible material needs sustained heat in order to continue vaporizing into flame. By absorbing the heat from the flame, FireStick® effectively robs the combustible material of its ability to propagate.